Just read some interesting findings about moms who blog. They're not just blogging about their daily lives and personal experiences, they are sharing opinions and launching conversations about brands. As a result, they are increasingly building brand awareness and influencing consumer behavior.
From the report:
- 96% of moms value recommendations they find on Mom Blogs
- Over 78% of mommy bloggers now review products and services
- 94% of moms rely on other moms to make purchasing decisions
- More than 60% of mom bloggers consider making money important and want more connectivity with companies
- 37% of mommy bloggers have been contacted as resources for the press